A unique piece of Art exhibiting the Ayats/verses which read:
68:51 وَإِنْ يَكَادُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَيُزْلِقُونَكَ بِأَبْصَارِهِمْ لَمَّا سَمِعُوا الذِّكْرَ وَيَقُولُونَ إِنَّهُ لَمَجْنُونٌ
68:52 وَمَا هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ لِلْعَالَمِينَ
68:51 Wain yakadu allatheena kafaroo layuzliqoonaka biabsarihim lamma samiAAoo alththikra wayaqooloona innahu lamajnoonun
68:52 Wama huwa illa thikrun lilAAalameena
68:51 And verily, those who disbelieve would almost make you slip with their eyes (through hatred) when they hear the Reminder (the Qur'an), and they say: "Verily, he (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) is a madman!"
68:52 But it is nothing else than a Reminder to all the Worlds - 'Alamin (mankind, and jinn)
Source: Sūrah Al-Qalam (Arabic: سورة القلم, “The Pen”) is the sixty-eighth surah of the Qur'an with 52 ayat. The Surat describes Allah's justice and the judgment day. Also Known as Surah Nun.
The verse of evil eye (Arabic: آیه وَإِن يَكَادُ ) is verse 51 and 52 of Al-Qalam Surah in the Quran. It is usually recited for protection from the evil eye. It states: "And indeed, those who disbelieve would almost make you slip with their eyes when they hear the message, and they say: Indeed, he is mad. But it is not except a reminder to the worlds (68:51 and 52).
• One-off original hand printed produced with high quality Ink, certified with a stamp seal of Authenticity by the Artist.
• You are purchasing a Antique reproduction.
• The manuscript is aged by hand using Paper ageing technique which have been specifically refined to give it an authentic look
• All our Products are exclusive and unique
• Beautiful Walnut High Gloss Grain Finish Frame with Glass
• Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
o Complete Frame: 20cm x 33cm x 3cm (approx)
**No Qurans where dismantled or destroyed in the production of this Art**
Please Log in first to post your review.