A unique piece of Art exhibiting the Surahs which read:
Transliterations & Translations :
Chapter 112 – Surat Al-Ikhlas ( The Purity )
Qul Huwa-llahu ‘Ahad
Lam Yalid Wa Lam Yulad
Walam Yakul-La-Hu-Kufuwan ‘Ahad
“ Say : He is Allah,(the) One, Allahus-Samad ( The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks ). He begots not , nor was He begotten; And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.”
Chapter 114 – Surah An-Nas ( Mankind )
Qul ‘A’udhu Bi-Rabbin-Nas
Al-Ladhi Yuwas-wisu Fee Sudurin-Nas
Mina Al-Jinnati Wan-Nas “
“ Say : I seek refuge with (Allah ) the lord of mankind, The king of mankind, The Ilah ( God ) of mankind, From the evil of the whisperer ( devi l who whispers evil in the hearts of men) , who withdraws ( from his whispering in one’s heart after one remembers Allah ), Who whispers in the breasts of mankind , Of jinns and men.”
Chapter 113 – Surah Al-Falaq ( Dawn )
Qul ‘A’udhu Bi-Rabbil-Falaq
Min Sharri Ma Khalaq
Wa Min Sharri Ghasiqin ‘Idha Waqab
Wa Min Sharri-Naffathati Fil-‘Uqadi
Wa Min Sharri Hasidin ‘Idha Hasad “
” Say : I seek refuge with ( Allah ) the Lord of the daybreak, From the evil of what He has created; And from the evil of the darkening ( night ) as it comes with its darkness; ( or the moon as it sets or goes away ). And from the evil of the witchcrafts when they blow in the knots, And from the evil of the envier when he envies. “
Chapter 109 – Surah Al-Kafiroun ( The Unbeliever )
Qul ya ayyuhal-Kafiroun
La ‘a-budu ma ta’-bu-doun
Wa la antum ‘abidouna ma ‘a-bud
Wa la ana ‘abidum-ma ‘abadttum
Wa la antum ‘abiduna ma ‘a-bud
Lakum deenukum wa li-ya deen “
“ Say : O Al-Kafiroun ( disbelievers in Allah , in His Oneness , in His Angels , in His Books , in His Messengers , in the Day of Resurrection , and in Al-Qadar , etc )! I worship not that which you worship, Nor will you worship that which I worship. And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping. Nor will you worship that which I worship. To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism). “
• There are four Quls in the Quran i.e. Kaafiroon, Ikhlaas, Falaq and Naas. These are known as protecting powerful Surah Al-Kafiroun and Al-Ikhlas protect from shirk. Surahs Al-Falaq and An-Naas protect from mischief of created things, envy, magic and the whisperings of the shaitaan.
According to the Hadith, Surah Al-Ikhlas reward is equivalent to one third of the Quran while Surah Al-Kafiroun is one quarter.
All the Surahs start with the word 'Qul' which in Arabic means 'say'. Hence the four Surahs are collectively called as 'the four quls'. Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) would get revelations from Allah(S.W.T) which would start with the word 'say' and he would repeat exactly, the revelations to people.
• One-off original hand printed produced with high quality Ink, certified with a stamp seal of Authenticity by the Artist.
• You are purchasing a Antique reproduction.
• The manuscript is aged by hand using Paper ageing technique which have been specifically refined to give it an authentic look
• All our Products are exclusive and unique
• Beautiful Modern Matte Black Grain Finish real Wood Frame with Glass
• Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
o Complete Frame: 63cm x 36cm x 3cm (approx)
**No Qurans where dismantled or destroyed in the production of this Art**
Please Log in first to post your review.