A unique piece of Art exhibiting the Ayat/verse which reads:
Arabic: بسم الله - بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
Transliteration: Bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm - Bismillāhi
Translation: "In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the most Merciful" - "In the name of God" or "In the name of Allah"
Source: The Holy Quran - These are the first words in the Quran and the incipit (the shortened form) of the basmala, a name for the Quran's opening phrase in Arabic.
• A decorative appliqué textile historically used to decorate across the Middle East. They resemble quilts, and possess the three layers typical of quilts - a heavy 'back', a background 'top', and elaborate appliqué over the 'top'.
• You are purchasing an original hand-stitched cotton appliqué over a heavy cotton back, Made in Egypt.
• All our Products are exclusive and unique Designs
• Beautiful Modern Matte Black Grain Finish real Wood 3D Memory Box Frame with Glass
• Comes ready to hang on a wall (Secure hanging hook attached)
o Complete Frame: 60cm x 75cm x 5cm (approx)
Please Log in first to post your review.