A unique piece of Art exhibiting - Ayat 13 of Surah Ar-Rahman (55)
The Ayat/verse reads:
Arabic: فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
Transliteration: Fabi-ayyi ala-i rabbikuma tukaththibani
Translation: “…Then which of the favors Of your Lord will ye deny?—"
Source: The Holy Quran - Sūrat ar-Raḥmān (Arabic: سورة الرحمن, "The Most Merciful") is the 55th surah of the Qur'an with 78 ayats. The above verse is repeated 31 times. Allah Ta῾ālā enumerates His various bounties to mankind and Jin. He then asks this question “Then which of your Lord’s blessings will either of you belie?” It is obvious we cannot belie the bounties and favors of Allah, since we are surrounded by them at all times. We continuously witness and enjoy the countless favors of Allah in every sphere of our lives.
o Complete Frame: 69cm x 90cm x 3cm = 23 x 35 x 2 (approx)
o Canvases non-framed: 64cm x 83cm x 2cm = 22 x 34 x 1 inches (approx)
· Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
· Our Framing services are also available in 3 colours: -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Also available as non-Framed Canvases
· All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.5 wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
· Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
Please Note: Canvas pictures are for illustration only, each canvas has slight variations due to the original hand painted nature of the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.