A unique piece of Art exhibiting - Ayat 11 of Surah Al-Jumu'ah (62)
The Ayat/verse reads:
Arabic: واللہ ہو خیر الرازقین
Transliteration: Wallah Ho Khair ul Raziqeen
Translation: For You (Allah) are the best of Sustainer's” 11:62
Source: The Holy Quran - Sūrat al-Jumu`ah Arabic: سورة الجمعة “Friday” is the 62nd chapter (sura) of the Quran with 11 verses. The chapter is named al-jumu`ah ("Friday") because it is the day of assembly. Where the community abandon trade, transactions and other diversions in favour of assembling to seek the all encompassing Truth and Most Beneficent and seek the "bounty of God" exclusively. This surah beings with the glorification of Allah.
o Complete Frame: 59cm x 90cm x 3cm = 23 x 35 x 2 (approx)
o Canvases non-framed: 56cm x 87cm x 2cm = 22 x 34 x 1 inches (approx)
· Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
· Our Framing services are also available in 3 colours: -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Also available as non-Framed Canvases
· All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.5 wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
· Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
Please Note: Canvas pictures are for illustration only, each canvas has slight variations due to the original hand painted nature of the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.