A unique piece of Art exhibiting - Ayat-e-Karima - (Dua of Yunus A.S)
The Ayat/verse reads:
Arabic: لاَّ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَـنَكَ إِنِّى كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّـلِمِينَ
Transliteration: La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Inni Kuntu Minaz Zalimeen
Translation: “…There are none worthy of worship besides You. Glorified are You. Surely I am from the wrongdoers.” (21:87)
Source: This particular Ayat-e-Karima was recited by Hazrat Yonus (AS) when he was stuck in the stomach of a big fish. There he remained for days and recited this ayah as an invocation to Allah Almighty as a result of which he finally succeeded in getting out of his misery and be among the people once again.
o Complete Frame: 59cm x 90cm x 3cm = 23 x 35 x 2 (approx)
o Canvases non-framed: 56cm x 87cm x 2cm = 22 x 34 x 1 inches (approx)
· Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
· Our Framing services are also available in 3 colours: -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Also available as non-Framed Canvases
· All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.5 wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
· Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
Please Note: Canvas pictures are for illustration only, each canvas has slight variations due to the original hand painted nature of the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.