A unique piece of Art exhibiting - Ayat 61 from Surah As-Saf (13) - The Ranks (1st part)
The Ayat/verse reads:
Arabic: ﻧَﺼْﺮٌ ﻣِّﻦ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ or ﻧَﺼْﺮٌ ﻣِّﻦ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻭَﻓَﺘْﺢٌ ﻗَﺮِﻳﺐٌ
Transliteration: Nasrum Minallaahi or Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
Translation: victory from Allah (1st Part) or victory from Allah and an imminent conquest;
This is a part of the verse....
The Holy Quran says in Surah As-Saaf verse 13:
وَأُخْرَى تُحِبُّونَهَا نَصْرٌ مِّن اللَّهِ وَفَتْحٌ قَرِيبٌ وَبَشِّرِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَt
Translation : And [you will obtain] another [favor] that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers.
Source: The Holy Quran - Sūrat aṣ-Ṣaff (Arabic: سورة الصف, "The Ranks, Battle Array") is the 61st chapter (sura) of the Quran with 14 verses. This sura is a Al-Musabbihat sura because it begins with the glorification of Allah.
o Complete Frame: 82cm x 82cm x 3cm (approx)
o Canvases non-framed: 80cm x 80cm x 2cm (approx)
· Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
· Our Framing services are also available in 3 colours: -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Also available as non-Framed Canvases
· All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.5 wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
· Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
Please Note: Canvas pictures are for illustration only, each canvas has slight variations due to the original hand painted nature of the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.