A unique piece of Art exhibiting - Bismillah r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm
The Ayat/verse reads:
Arabic: بسم الله - بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
Transliteration: Bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm - Bismillāhi
Translation: "In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the most Merciful" - "In the name of God" or "In the name of Allah"
Source: The Holy Quran - These are the first words in the Quran and the incipit (the shortened form) of the basmala, a name for the Quran's opening phrase in Arabic.
o Complete Frame: 84cm x 84cm x 3cm (approx)
· Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
· Our Framing services are also available in 3 colours: -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Also available as non-Framed Canvases
· All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.5 wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
· Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
Please Note: Canvas pictures are for illustration only, each canvas has slight variations due to the original hand painted nature of the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.