A unique piece of Art exhibiting - Ayat 88:11 Surah Hud (last section of the verse)
The Ayat/verse reads:
Arabic: وما توفيقي الا بالله
Transliteration: Wama tawfiqi illa billah
Translation: And verily my success is only by Allah.
Source: The Holy Quran - Sura Hud (Arabic: سورة هود, Sūrat Hūd) is the 11th chapter of the Qur'an with 123 verses. It is a Meccan surah. It is about the Prophet Hud.
o Complete Frame: 82cm x 82cm x 3cm (approx)
o Canvases non-framed: 80cm x 80cm x 2cm (approx)
· Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
· Our Framing services are also available in 3 colours: -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Also available as non-Framed Canvases
· All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.5 wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
· Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
Please Note: Canvas pictures are for illustration only, each canvas has slight variations due to the original hand painted nature of the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.