A unique piece of Art exhibiting - Surah Al Fatiha
The Ayat/verse reads:
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ
إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ
1.Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
2.Alhamdu lillaahi Rabbil 'aalameen
5.Iyyaaka na'budu wa lyyaaka nasta'een
7.Siraatal-lazeena an'amta 'alaihim ghayril-maghdoobi 'alaihim wa lad-daaalleen
1.In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2.Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
3.Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4.Master of the Day of Judgment.
5.Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6.Show us the straight way,
7.The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray
Source: The Holy Quran -Sūrat al-Fātiḥah (Arabic: سُّورَةُ الفَاتِحَة) is the first chapter (surah) of the Quran. Its seven verses (ayat) are a prayer for the guidance, lordship and mercy of God.
o Stretched Canvases: 64cm x 84cm x 2cm (approx)
· Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
· Our Framing services are also available in 3 colours: -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Also available as non-Framed Canvases
· All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.5 wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
· Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
Please Note: Canvas pictures are for illustration only, each canvas has slight variations due to the original hand painted nature of the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.