A unique piece of Art exhibiting - Shahadah (1st part)
The Ayat/verse reads:
Arabic: لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Transliteration: lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh or lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh
Translation: There is no god but Allah or There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God
Source: The Holy Quran - The Shahada is an Islamic creed declaring belief in the oneness of God (tawhid) and the acceptance of Muhammad as God's prophet.
o Complete Frame: 64cm x 83cm x 2cm = 22 x 34 x 1 inches (approx)
· Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
· Our Framing services are also available in 3 colours: -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Also available as non-Framed Canvases
· All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.5 wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
· Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
Please Note: Canvas pictures are for illustration only, each canvas has slight variations due to the original hand painted nature of the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.