A unique piece of Art exhibiting - Ayat 185:2 from Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow)
The Ayat/verse reads:
Arabic: شَهۡرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِىۡٓ اُنۡزِلَ فِيۡهِ الۡقُرۡاٰنُ
Transliteration: Shahru Ramdhan alladhi unzila feehil Quran
Translation: (2:185) During the month of Ramadan the Qur'an was sent down as a guidance to the people with Clear Signs of the true guidance and as the Criterion (between right and wrong).
The Full Ayat reads: (2:185) During the month of Ramadan the Qur'an was sent down as a guidance to the people with Clear Signs of the true guidance and as the Criterion (between right and wrong). So those of you who live to see that month should fast it, and whoever is sick or on a journey should fast the same number of other days instead. Allah wants ease and not hardship for you so that you may complete the number of days required,186 magnify Allah for what He has guided you to, and give thanks to Him.187
Source: The Holy Quran - The Cow or Sūrat al-Baqarah (Arabic: سورة البقرة, "The Cow") is the second and longest chapter (Surah) of the Qur'an
o Complete Frame: 84cm x 84cm x 3cm (approx)
· Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
· Our Framing services are also available in 3 colours: -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Also available as non-Framed Canvases
· All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.5 wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
· Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
Please Note: Canvas pictures are for illustration only, each canvas has slight variations due to the original hand painted nature of the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.