A unique piece of Art exhibiting - A praise of Allah (swt) Subhan Allah
The Ayat/verse reads:
Arabic: سبحان الله
Transliteration: Subhan Allah
Translation: "Praised be to God" or "Glory (be) to God/ Allah
Source: The Holy Quran - the Quran says "SubhanAllahi ammaa yasifoon" ("Glory be to God [who is free from] that which they describe") and "SubhanAllah ammaa yushrikoon" ("Glory be to God [who is free from] that which they associate with him").
The phrase is mentioned in the hadith Sahih Bukhari, VBN 5, 57, 50.
o Complete Frame: 59cm x 90cm x 3cm = 23 x 35 x 2 (approx)
o Canvases non-framed: 56cm x 87cm x 2cm = 22 x 34 x 1 inches (approx)
· Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
· Our Framing services are also available in 3 colours: -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Also available as non-Framed Canvases
· All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.5 wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
· Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
Please Note: Canvas pictures are for illustration only, each canvas has slight variations due to the original hand painted nature of the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.