A unique piece of Art exhibiting - Ayat 173 of Surah Al ‘Imran (3:173)
The Ayat/verse reads:
Arabic: حَسْبُنَا اللَّهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ
Transliteration: “Hasbunallahu wa ni`mal Wakil"
Translation: Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us).”
Source: The Holy Quran - The Family of Imran or Surat Āl ʻImrān (Arabic: سورة آل عمران) is the third chapter/surah of the Quran with two hundred verses.
o Complete Frame: 64cm x 83cm x 2cm = 22 x 34 x 1 inches (approx)
· Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
· Our Framing services are also available in 3 colours: -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Also available as non-Framed Canvases
· All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.5 wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
· Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
Please Note: Canvas pictures are for illustration only, each canvas has slight variations due to the original hand painted nature of the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.