A unique piece of Art exhibiting the Ayat/verse which reads:
Arabic: بسم الله - بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
Transliteration: Bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm - Bismillāhi
Translation: "In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the most Merciful" - "In the name of God" or "In the name of Allah"
Source: The Holy Quran - These are the first words in the Quran and the incipit (the shortened form) of the basmala, a name for the Quran's opening phrase in Arabic.
• Egyptian Papyrus Paper is formed by laying thin strips of papyrus plant stalk in horizontal and vertical (crosswise) layers. Each handmade sheet of Papyrus is unique and often features frayed edges adding to its handmade character. Egyptian Papyrus weighs 120 gsm and is acid-free giving it strength.
• 100% Egyptian Papyrus paper, Made in Egypt.
• All our Products are exclusive and unique Designs
• Beautiful Black Grain Finish Frame (glass included)
• Comes ready to hang on a wall (Secure hanging hook attached)
o Complete Frame: 60x 70x 5cm (approx)
Please Log in first to post your review.