The arabesque is a form of artistic decoration consisting of "surface decorations based on rhythmic linear patterns of scrolling and interlacing foliage, tendrils" or plain lines, often combined with other elements. Another definition is "Foliate ornament, used in the Islamic world, typically using leaves, derived from stylised half-palmettes, which were combined with spiralling stems.
Geometric patterns occur in a variety of forms in Islamic art and architecture including kilim carpets, Persian girih and Moroccan zelligetilework, muqarnas decorative vaulting, jali pierced stone screens, ceramics, leather, stained glass, woodwork, and metalwork.
· Produced using Real Wood frame with a Wood grain finish
· Made with Real Travertine Stone Tile from Istanbul in the centre
· Available in 3 x Different Colour Frames -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Can be placed on a shelf or hung on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
o Complete Frame 16cm x 16cm x 3.5cm
o Inside Stone Tile - 10cm x 10cm x 1cm
Please Note: Tile pictures are for illustration only, each Stone tile has slight variations due to the original natural cut of the Travertine for the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.