A unique piece of Art exhibiting - Ayat-e-Karima - (Dua of Yunus A.S) - Surah Al-Anbaya (21) Ayat 87
The Ayat/verse reads:
Arabic: لاَّ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَـنَكَ إِنِّى كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّـلِمِينَ
Transliteration: La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Inni Kuntu Minaz Zalimeen
Translation: “…There are none worthy of worship besides You. Glorified are You. Surely I am from the wrongdoers.” (21:87)
Source: This particular Ayat-e-Karima was recited by Hazrat Yonus (AS) when he was stuck in the stomach of a big fish. There he remained for days and recited this ayah as an invocation to Allah Almighty as a result of which he finally succeeded in getting out of his misery and be among the people once again.
• All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.8mm wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
• All our Canvases are finished with a protective varnish securing the vibrancy of the colours for an extended time and Ensuring durability and protection against UV rays and surface dust.
• Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
• Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
• Our Framing services are also available in 3 colours:
• Also available as non-Stretched Canvas in a Roll (for easy of postage)
• All our Products are exclusive and unique
Please Log in first to post your review.