A unique piece of Art exhibiting the Surahs which read:
Arabic: مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ
Translations: That which Allah wills, there is no power but with Allah
Transliterations: Mashallah Laa Quwwata illah billah
Source: The Holy Quran - Surah Al-Kahf(18) Ayat 39 (part) - It is narrated by Abu Saeed al-Khurdi, who said:
“Whoever reads Surah al Kahf on the night of Jummah, will have a light that will stretch between him and the Ancient House (Kabah).” (al-Jaami)
• All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.5 wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
• All our Canvases are finished with a protective varnish securing the vibrancy of the colours for an extended time and Ensuring durability and protection against UV rays and surface dust.
• Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
• Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
• Our Framing services are also available in 3 colours:
• Also available as non-Stretched Canvas in a Roll (for easy of postage)
• All our Products are exclusive and unique
Please Note: Canvas pictures are for illustration only, each canvas has slight variations due to the original hand painted nature of the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.