A unique piece of Art exhibiting the Ayat/verse which reads:
Arabic: بسم الله - بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
Transliteration: Bismillāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm - Bismillāhi
Translation: "In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the most Merciful" - "In the name of God" or "In the name of Allah"
Source: The Holy Quran - These are the first words in the Quran and the incipit (the shortened form) of the basmala, a name for the Quran's opening phrase in Arabic.
· Produced using Real Wood frame with a Wood grain finish
· Made with Real Travertine Stone Tile from Istanbul in the centre
· Available in 3 x Different Colour Frames -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Can be placed on a shelf or hung on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
o Complete Frame 16cm x 16cm x 3.5cm
o Inside Stone Tile - 10cm x 10cm x 1cm
Please Note: Tile pictures are for illustration only, each Stone tile has slight variations due to the original natural cut of the Travertine for the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.