A unique piece of Art exhibiting the Ayats/verses which reads:
1. قُلْ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَدٌ
2. ٱللَّهُ ٱلصَّمَدُ
3. لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
4. وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌۢ
1. Qul huwal laahu ahad
2. Allah hus-samad
3. Lam yalid wa lam yoolad
4. Wa lam yakul-lahu kufuwan ahad
1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
4. And there is none like unto Him.
Source: The Holy Quran: Sūrat al-Ikhlāṣ Arabic: سورة الإخلاص, "Fidelity" or "Sincerity", also known as Sūrat al-Tawḥīd -
It is the 112th surah of the Qur'an. According to various hadiths, this surah is an especially important and honoured part of the Quran.
o House in Jannah. ProphetMohammed (SAW) said: “Whoever recites Qul Huwa Allaahu Ahad ten times; Allah will build for him a house in Paradise.” (Saheeh al-Jaami)
o The recitation of Surah Ikhlas in combination with Surah Fatiha before going to bed is a source of protection from all kinds of harms. Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: “When you recite Surah Fatiha and Surah Ikhlas upon lying on your bed, you will be safeguarded and should become fearless of everything except death.”
o Recitation of Surah Ikhlas brings the benefit of reward equal to the recitation of one-third of Quran. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: “Say: He is Allah, Absolute Oneness…, By Him in Whose hand my soul is, it is equal to one-third of the Quran!” (Bukhari).
o Complete Canvas: 28 x 28 x 1 inches - 70cm x 70cm x 3cm (approx)
· Also available rolled
· Colours may vary slightly from original painting due to differing motions and colour calibrations
· Our Bespoke Framing services are also available in 3 colours: -
· All our Products are exclusive and unique
· Also available as non-Framed Canvases
· All Canvases are Expertly stretched around 1.8 wooden bar frames and secured on the reverse. There are no staples or pins visible on the sides.
· Comes ready to hang on a wall (hanging hook supplied)
Please Note: Canvas pictures are for illustration only, each canvas has slight variations due to the original hand painted nature of the artwork.
Please Log in first to post your review.